Home Exercise Programs
Our At-Home Exercise Program
Rosewood cares about your rehabilitation. Your recovery is important to us – that is why we have designed an at-home exercise program for our patients to ensure your recovery while at home.
Staying active once you have returned home is crucial for recovery. By following an at-home exercise program, you will ensure a safe and quick recovery. Rosewood Care Center tailors an at-home exercise program specific to you. Your program will be outlined prior to your release date. There are different types of at-home exercises that may be prescribed for you depending on your specific condition. These exercises may include:
- exercises to improve strength
- exercises to improve range of motion
- flexibility exercises
- balance and proprioception exercises
- functional mobility exercises
- cardiorespiratory exercises
- exercises for vertigo and dizziness
Are you interested in a home exercise program? Find your location below and contact us today!